eTender is a real-time service for conducting online tenders offered by Atlantis Consulting SA. The service is aimed at companies or organisations wishing to buy or sell goods and services at the best achievable prices in the domestic and international market. It includes both bidding and reverse bidding tenders, performed over a short time in a single, online environment accessible by both participants and organisers.
Why should I be interested in e-Tender?
eTender will offer you a multitude of benefits in the organisation of your own tenders and in the participation in tenders organised by other companies.
From the perspective of an organiser who is either purchasing or selling goods and services, the use of eTender will offer the following benefits:
- Achieving the best possible price. Transactions performed through online tenders lead to cheaper purchasing prices or best value sales, whatever the case may be.
- Transparency and credibility. The whole electronic procurement process is transparent and takes place in real-time. The outcome of a tender is based on rules of participation that are well established and form a shared knowledge by all involved.
- A service cost that will float depending on the benefits resulting from the service usage.
If your affiliation with eTender is from the point of view of a company seeking to increase its sales, participating in electronic tendering processes allows you to:
- Compete on equal, transparent terms.
- Access more sales opportunities.
- Free use of the service for companies that participate in tenders.
For more information you may visit the eTender website.