Health & Safety Policy
Ensuring Safety and Health conditions in the company's workplaces is a key priority and commitment of the company in all its activities. Recognizing that human resources are our most valuable and important asset, the company provides a healthy and safe work environment, developing and implementing practices and systems tailored to the risks associated with its business activities. The successful and effective implementation of our policy is the responsibility of all employees regardless of the job they offer or the position they hold in the company.
In this context, we make every effort to achieve: – - The provision of a healthy and safe work environment for all employees, partners and suppliers / subcontractors.
– - The full compliance with the National and International European and Regulatory Legislative requirements.
– - The correct recording and assessment of the harmful factors of the working environment that includes the prohibition of excess of the working hours during the operation of the company in order to be formed in the company a daily working environment without tensions, without exceeding the hours based on working peace within company.
Our goal is to eliminate occupational accidents and occupational diseases related to work in all facilities and projects undertaken by the company by taking the following initiatives and commitments:
– - The correct recording and assessment of the harmful factors of the working environment that includes the prohibition of excess of the working hours during the operation of the company in order to form in the company a daily working environment without tensions, without exceeding the hours based on working peace within company.
– - Providing training and supervision on health and safety issues, such as safe work practices and emergency procedures, with the aim of a complete understanding of occupational hazards by employees.
– - Encouraging employee’s involvement in the process of finding effective methods for identifying, evaluating and eliminating or limiting risks in the workplace.
– - Ensuring that all employees, partners and suppliers / subcontractors have understood and implemented the company's specifications, regulations and health and safety policy in the workplace.
– - Providing financial resources for the implementation and continuous improvement of the Health & Safety in the company.
– - Establishing procedures for the analysis and evaluation of all accidents and incidents related to health and safety in the workplace, as part of an integrated management plan of Health and Safety at Work.
– - Announcing this Health & Safety Policy in all areas of the company, but also in all stakeholders, to ensure continuous effectiveness and consistent compliance with modern standards and best practices.
As part of our efforts to create an excellent working environment, the health and well-being of all our employees are fundamental values. The company's performance in the sector of Health & Safety is an integral part of company’s policy.