Further to the services provided to private individual enterprises, Atlantis Consulting often implements a series of activities that have a positive impact on the business ecosystems, thus enhancing them and improving their business access to finance.
These actions focus on:
- Supporting the establishment of favorable conditions for the funding of the economy and specifically the funding of innovation and start-ups
- Designing and implementation of accelerating and pre-incubator
- Networking and clustering
- Supporting a bottom-up (democratic) approach to creating and updating legal infrastructure for entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Transferring of know-how and good practices from well-developed business ecosystems and applied to less developed ones.
The implementation of the above actions is carried out in cooperation with prefectures, municipalities, chambers, geographical entities, islands, e.t.c.